POSTED by Roxx:
Before I explain this video, I need to point out it is the long awaited sequel for “our fans” in Clark County where my sis (Beth) and her husband (Jonathan) are teachers. For this to make sense I suggest starting with the *original video. The launch of the original was in response to a gag gift I gave Jonathan for his birthday in '09; that being a full track uniform circa mid '80's just like the one Beth and I used to wear in high school. We thought it would be hilarious to give as we tend to keep our hometown pride alive, much to the occasional annoyance of our husbands (they're great sports). Jonathan did indeed wear the uniform, taking on character of a silly "work out video.” Since Beth and Jonathan are both teachers they have quite a following (hence “the fans”), not to mention Jonathan was teacher of the year a few years ago. In light of this, “the fans” have been asking for a sequel so we delivered on our recent adventure to Pacific Grove, CA. The last thing I’d like to explain is we made the video very early morning, the last day of our trip, with NO showers, in complete chaos, utilizing what was around us, including the community cemetery which happened to be the back yard to our motel. Weird, yes, but ultimately we made it work. I think it takes 3 teachers / youth worker type personalities willing to do crazy things for kids to pull something as embarrassing as this off. Or maybe we’re just crazy! Whatever the case, we had a blast and are still laughing. Hope you enjoy a giggle too! :0)
*Apologies, I was not able to get the original video from Facebook to Blogger as we only download the 1st to FB... we did not think to store on a hard drive as we had no idea "the fans" would request a 2nd. :0)
4 comments:
I love you!!!
I'm already a little bit a lot stressed about producing #3. What will we do???!!! Maybe we need to take the uniform to the next level and go with WHS wrestling since that was the highlight sport of our era?! Mr. Herman would be proud!
Note: #3 is already being requested by "the fans" on your FB wall!!! :0)
And for the love of Peet and all things green, this time could we at least shower and get ready for the day! Once again on the web in pj's! I'm such a dork for jumpin' right in! :0)
Post a Comment